• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD DL Maduro Lancero?

vin#

I was talking to a local tobacconist recently. I asked him if LFD was going to discontinue the Oscuro Natural Lancero, and he told me they weren't. He also told me that LFD is going to have a DL Maduro Lancero after the RTDA.

Smokyballs said that they were going to discontinue the Oscuro Lancero here:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=35567

Does anybody know about the situation with the Lanceros? I was thinking about picking up a box of the Oscuro if they are going to discontinue them. I'm hoping it's not a rumor with the Maduro Lancero!

I'm turning into a LFD Lancero whore!

Get your hands on some of the DL Cameroon Lanceros from Al (puffstuff) if you still can. They're tasty.

I was talking to a local tobacconist recently. I asked him if LFD was going to discontinue the Oscuro Natural Lancero, and he told me they weren't. He also told me that LFD is going to have a DL Maduro Lancero after the RTDA.

Does anybody know about the situation with the Lanceros? I was thinking about picking up a box of the Oscuro if they are going to discontinue them. I'm hoping it's not a rumor with the Maduro Lancero!

It's not a rumor! I do this for a living and got that information from Litto Gomez himself! They have discontinued it! Your local tobacconist is wrong!!!

I have not heard anything first hand if the Oscuro natural will be discontinued but if Smokyballs says Litto told him they were than I believe him.

Your tobacconist was talking about the "A" LFD is putting out it is 9x47 an is a limited release.

See here it's towards the bottom.

It's not a rumor! I do this for a living and got that information from Litto Gomez himself! They have discontinued it! Your local tobacconist is wrong!!!

This sucks. I guess I was just hoping...

Time to face reality and pick up some before they are all gone. I'm assuming they are discontinuing the naturals as well?

Why? Why? Why?

LFD Double Ligero "A" -- this cigar was shown at RTDA last year. Looks like Litto decided to put the Oscuro Natural wrapper on it instead.
Yep, and they are only building enough of these for the orders placed at the show. Once those orders are filled it will also be discontinued!

Well I just placed an order for a box of Oscuro Lanceros. I'm going to have to bury them in the back of the humidor so they'll last. :whistling:

This sucks. I guess I was just hoping...

Time to face reality and pick up some before they are all gone. I'm assuming they are discontinuing the naturals as well?

Why? Why? Why?

For a bunch of cigar smokers, it sounds like you guys don't know Sh!t!! The gubment forced Litto to stop making the Oscuros for the same reason Coobans are verboten, his special blend is 1/3 marijuana :sign: :whistling: :sign:

Billy

Nobody said anything about the naturals. As far as we know they are still available. It's just the oscuros!