• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Mysterio

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
Anybody seen these yet? They look amazing, I can't wait to try one. I may be asking for five box for Christmas. Is the Maduro just on the foot and cap, or is there a complete Maduro wrapper covered with natural in the middle?

LFDmysterio.jpg

Anybody seen these yet? They look amazing, I can't wait to try one. I may be asking for five box for Christmas. Is the Maduro just on the foot and cap, or is there a complete Maduro wrapper covered with natural in the middle?

LFDmysterio.jpg
Yep, the maduro is where you see it! Nice smoke, I enjoyed it.

Brian

I have a box of 5 resting for about 6 weeks now, can't wait to torch one up.....soon!

It's a very good smoke, but for the money I'll take 2 of the double ligero lanceros!!! But it does make for good humidor eye candy!

-Fetter

It's a very good smoke, but for the money I'll take 2 of the double ligero lanceros!!! But it does make for good humidor eye candy!

-Fetter

Totally agreed, but they are are a good cigar. The novelty makes them great smokes to have with a buddy who isn't a big cigar smoker and can be totally blown away by the packaging, shape, and "boogers" on the ends. If you like the milder LFD stuff try the Coronado by LFD.

LFD makes lots better ceegars for lots less money.

I also had wrapper problems with the 5er I bought. The wrapper is very fragile.

i've had a few, very enjoyable falvors, had some burn issues though, required a few touch-ups and re-lights. all in all very nice smoke.

Well, I walked into the humidor of my local B&M today, and there were 5 Mysterios sitting in a nice little box.

Now they have 4. :D

edit: I can't count

I saw this one tonight but passed it up for another Esg. Still havent smoke one yet. Either

I had 7 before they was even released to the stores. I'm not impressed with it at all. I'm definitely a LFD whore and this stick is a complete bust from my perspective. They definitely look cool but that is it. :(

That's one man's opinion. Just like film critics who see
the movie differently to the way we see it.

I enjoyed this stick the second time around after a little rest time.

Brian

locat B&M has a few boxes of these, may have to grab one.

Bought a box a couple of weeks ago. They have been sitting in the Cooler since, and I doubt I will smoke one until a special Occasion. They are just so damned nice to look at!!! :cool: