• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Salomon Maduro

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
Once again, my good friend Uptown Isy set me up with a box of wondrous beauties!

Oddest box I ever saw though...sort of like a trapezoidal pizza box!
:laugh:

I parked a 5-er of those wonderful smokes in the cabinet and can't wait to try one....this weekend, to be sure...!!....:thumbs:

Thanks, Israel, for the opportunity to try these limited and interesting smokes - B.B.S.

Dam,these look sweet man.

Enjoy them:thumbs:

Love the presentation in the box.

I have a LFD Mysterio sitting in my humidor....I'm saving 11 more months and I can smoke it. LOL

Overhead shot of the unique box:

Another picture of the Sal's in all their glory! :

WE NEED A REVIEW!!!!
Send one to me and I'll review, pics n all! ;)

Just one? Wouldn't you rather me send you a whole box?

Hey, Isy...that was our deal, wasn't it? :laugh:

That's right Tom....And when you finally post that review, I can ship out the box of Pepin Limitadas for review, as well.

Let me get out my clipper and lighter....

Those are absolutely gorgeous Doc, can't wait to see a review on them.

Kcben smoked one on Friday, and his quote was "I can't believe for a 2 hour cigar that it ended to fast." I think that means he liked it.

i'm going to have to get a couple of these. i had about 5-6 of the natural and thought they were very good.

I smoked one over the weekend and will put together a review shortly. They're obviously different from the natural, which I had previously enjoyed...and W00ts!ite, your hopes were unrealized as you will learn in my review.