• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life Comes to NH

Roseysman

Still Me
Well guys xmas morning I start to read my local paper and what do I see on the front page is an article about our 1st cigar bar in my area ! :thumbs: Cigar Bar
Well ya know who is gonna be sitting outside waiting for the doors to open ;)

Remember you can't just sit there, you gotta buy something once in a while too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pretty neat that you might be able to visit for New Years if the guy gets the necessary permits. :D You will absolutely love a place like that. Better enjoy it before a bunch of overzealous do-gooders pass a city wide ordinance. The health nazis in my state have definitely taken over. :angry2:

Congrats! Here in Penn, they have not passed a state-wide smoking ban, and most of my local bars will let me smoke a fine cigar, but I have heard plenty of rumbling that a few other cities in the state are looking at a ban.

I know that when I go back to Columbus, Ohio, after next Saturday, things will be quite different, as they will have enacted the smoking ban there. :angry: Hoping that a few of the suburbs will have the balls to take a stand and not vote in a smoking ban...

Congrats again, and enjoy your new place...

ALostTexan