• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life has been good

Turk10mm

Just smokin
I ordered an aristocrat Plus 48 THC, Rh and Temp controlled unit in Dark Red Mahogany with a glass top and a 2/3 glass door. I can't wait for my new baby to arrive.

Anyone in Houston want an in great condition VinoTemp with spanish cedar shelves that I made, dual blue led fans, timer, 1lb of 65% beads? I'll let it go, seasoned and ready for your smokes for $50!

Without smokes, obviously (well, maybe a few just for funsies)
CubanShipment20080130068.jpg

This is basically what I'm getting with a glass top and 2 peltier units.

aristplus-48019hr.jpg

Very nice, Turk. These next 8 weeks will be some of the longest you've ever experienced.

How much would that cost to ship to CA? I'd cover it of course...

I'd prefer not to ship it. stuff like this gets broken in transit and i dont' want anyone to be disappointed.. it would probably have to go freight and would cost much less to make more than likely.

At first I was going to PM this, but then I thought I should post it in case there are any opposing views out there.

Hello,
When making large purchases, it's easy to get buyer's remorse. I don't want to add to it by sending this, I just wanted to let you know what I found out when I was doing the specs for my Aristocrat. I noticed you're getting the Aristocrat Plus 48 with two Peltier fans. Have you considered the Aristocrat M Plus 48? I ask because I was also looking to get the Plus 48 in the beginning. Bob told me the M Plus 48 had 33% more cubic feet of space (12 cu. ft vs. 9), and it was only$600 more. Plus, the M Plus 48 comes with two Peltier fans, whereas the Plus 48 didn't. I believe he quoted me like $500 for the additional fan. If you've already considered all this then feel free to just delete this. Just wanted to pass this on to you, in light of the "go bigger" attitude 'round these parts when it comes to humidors. My thoughts going into it were that it would really suck to buy something as nice and expensive as this only to need to replace or add to it in a year or two.

Wow! You just saved me from worrying about a bigger cabinet. I called Bob and its being changed now!

thanks a bunch!

I am now the soon to be proud owner of an M Plus 48, 25"D cabinet instead of the plus 48

Wow! You just saved me from worrying about a bigger cabinet. I called Bob and its being changed now!

thanks a bunch!

I am now the soon to be proud owner of an M Plus 48, 25"D cabinet instead of the plus 48

:thumbs:

My pleasure

Welcome to the Staebell club....!!... :thumbs: I posted pics of mine some time back, and it's been a wonderful cabinet. No regrets, whatsoever..... :cool:

Congrats again - B.B.S.

I understand you dont want to ship it to Jon, due to it breaking etc, but it can always be shipped greyhound....it would be cheap and pretty safe.

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/

You could get it shipped for pretty cheap, something that's 36" tall and weighs 60 pounds can come from houston to vegas in less than 2 days, for 60 bucks.

I'da asked you to ship it here greyhound if Jon hadn't caught you first, I been lookin for a cooler for quite some time, and havent seen anything near that quality for that price.

Anyways, the point I'm making is that you could prolly get it to him quickly and safely, it'd just be underneath a bus.

Well, the only stipulation is that I have to at least wait for my aristocrat to arrive. Could be at least two months. Jon's got first dibs unless someone from Houston wants to pick it up.

Sorry, its not that I don't want to send it to Jon. I'd have to pack it, deal with greyhound, etc.

I understand you dont want to ship it to Jon, due to it breaking etc, but it can always be shipped greyhound....it would be cheap and pretty safe.

Well, the only stipulation is that I have to at least wait for my aristocrat to arrive. Could be at least two months. Jon's got first dibs...

Thanks Andy for the info! :thumbs:

Yeah Tony, I have no problem waiting for a couple months honestly! ;) But, if someone picks it up, someone picks it up........

Did you forget about me??????? I live in your area, I hate to say this gents, but if he still has this I am going to have to get it!!!

Turk, great looking unit. I REALLY LOVE mine; so, welcome to the Staebell club :thumbs: