• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lift Kit

gogetter84

I am currently setting up my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport to be more off-road worthy. I already bought a set of Nitto Mud Grappler tires and Bushwacker fender flares for my rig and the next mod I would like to add is a suspension lift kit. What brand can you recommend? I would like to at least 3-inch of ground clearance to my Jeep.

Personally, I would go with Bolivar or H. Upmann. They both have several large ring guage offerings that will last a bit longer for a project like that. I would steer away from Cohiba due to the price per stogie as you may accidentally drop it or hit it while under the Jeep.

I am currently setting up my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport to be more off-road worthy. I already bought a set of Nitto Mud Grappler tires and Bushwacker fender flares for my rig and the next mod I would like to add is a suspension lift kit. What brand can you recommend? I would like to at least 3-inch of ground clearance to my Jeep.

Sell it and buy a Prius

When are you going to post in the new member into thread?