• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada No.9 Quick Question

chainer

Hey all,

Sorry, this may be a dumb question... I picked up a Liga Privada No. 9 today at my local B&M (I swear they have everything there), and only noticed the band AFTER i got home... Can anyone clue me in?

LigaPrivada.jpg

They told me they've had them for a while. The band I've seen online is the one I stuck in the corner. The band on my cigar is the one the the center and the right. Does anyone know if there is a difference, or whats up with these sticks? I couldn't find anything about it online.

They cost roughly 11$ a pop... I heard these were hard to come by as singles, but my B&M had a box filled with these "pre-release" samples, as in, nobody had touched em yet. What gives?

Thanks for what may be a very stupid question.

Hey all,

Sorry, this may be a dumb question... I picked up a Liga Privada No. 9 today at my local B&M (I swear they have everything there), and only noticed the band AFTER i got home... Can anyone clue me in?

LigaPrivada.jpg

They told me they've had them for a while. The band I've seen online is the one I stuck in the corner. The band on my cigar is the one the the center and the right. Does anyone know if there is a difference, or whats up with these sticks? I couldn't find anything about it online.

They cost roughly 11$ a pop... I heard these were hard to come by as singles, but my B&M had a box filled with these "pre-release" samples, as in, nobody had touched em yet. What gives?

Thanks for what may be a very stupid question.

I say GRAB AS MANY AS YOU CAN! I had some of these pre-release samples, as well, and they're just like the regular release, only they have much more time on them. Your B&M has probably been sitting on these for at least a year.

I'll be going back shorty! :D :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for the advice, sir!

The B&M owner told me he would keep at least 5 for me if I told em I enjoyed them. I frequent the place regularly. I'm glad he offered to hold some for me.

If there are few people on CP interested, I wouldn't mind shipping out a few, if all expenses were covered. I'm broke and can't front the money for more than 5 (college really eats my wallet as it is). Let me know if I should repost this offer in Trades/sales etc, or if I am out of line offering.

Thanks again for the quick response. I'll be storing some of these in the humidor.

the one i have is handwritten on the inside of an old drew estate la vieja band, and was given out in stlouis in summer 06

Okay so I've gotten a few PMs interested in a few. I'd be glad to help you guys out that want some... I only ask that all expenses be paid, I really can't put down a lot of money and then run the risk of losing it. That said, I certainly won't charge more than my B&M and USPS for shipping. I'm not interested in making money, I just thought it would be nice to give back to those who have already given to me.

I'd be happy to just buy a few and ship them out, too, rather than larger purchases. From the look of the box they had, I would say they have ~25+ of them. I suppose I should wait to see if this generates any attention, first.

Edit; Clarity.

Chainer,

I was going to send you a pm to grab me a couple then I realized you are in Nashua, I live in Merrimack.

If you don't mind Pm'ing me your BM I will stop by and grab a few and save the postage.

Thanks for the help.

Gregg

Chainer,

I was going to send you a pm to grab me a couple then I realized you are in Nashua, I live in Merrimack.

If you don't mind Pm'ing me your BM I will stop by and grab a few and save the postage.

Thanks for the help.

Gregg

PM sent. Don't clear em out, please! There are others interested :)

Okay so I've gotten a few PMs interested in a few. I'd be glad to help you guys out that want some... I only ask that all expenses be paid, I really can't put down a lot of money and then run the risk of losing it. That said, I certainly won't charge more than my B&M and USPS for shipping. I'm not interested in making money, I just thought it would be nice to give back to those who have already given to me.

I'd be happy to just buy a few and ship them out, too, rather than larger purchases. From the look of the box they had, I would say they have ~25+ of them. I suppose I should wait to see if this generates any attention, first.

Edit; Clarity.

I can always use PP if needed.

Damn, I wont be back to NH until august!

If they have them left, I could mail you one or two if you thought it was worth it. I wouldn't mind doing the leg work as long as it's paid for... Just trying to give back to CP. You all have been so generous to me, I figure I should return the favors.

Wow. This is a cool score! Chainer, if there are any left after you take care of everyone else, I'd love a fiver. Thanks!

PMs sent all around! Hope they have the stock to fill this order :laugh:

batch1.jpg

Picked up the first 10 for the first 3 that PMed me. Included receipt encase anyone was curious. As I guessed, each one was 11 bucks. They look and smell AMAZING... Wish I had the funds to hoard a few for myself :love: They still have 15+ left, I don't think they have another box. I'm going to wait until I ship out these and receive payment before I do any more (I'm broke, so I can't buy to much at once). Anyone else interested in these? I don't think they'll be there much longer :whistling:

I'll be lighting up my only one tonight, let you guys know how they are!

PMs sent to the first 3 :)

EDIT: I'm very glad I could help some people out! Finally starting to pay back the kindness I've received here... Although I know I will probably never be able to match everyone's generosity, I'm happy to start. :thumbs:

Picked up the first 10 for the first 3 that PMed me. Included receipt encase anyone was curious. As I guessed, each one was 11 bucks. They look and smell AMAZING... Wish I had the funds to hoard a few for myself :love: They still have 15+ left, I don't think they have another box. I'm going to wait until I ship out these and receive payment before I do any more (I'm broke, so I can't buy to much at once). Anyone else interested in these? I don't think they'll be there much longer :whistling:

I'll be lighting up my only one tonight, let you guys know how they are!

PMs sent to the first 3 :)

EDIT: I'm very glad I could help some people out! Finally starting to pay back the kindness I've received here... Although I know I will probably never be able to match everyone's generosity, I'm happy to start. :thumbs:

That's mighty nice of you to hook some CP'ers up like that!

Packages out and away! DC#s sent via PM. Had one left, so bombs away! :whistling: :thumbs:

Enjoy everyone (they smell s-o-o-o good), let me know if they get in safe and sound!

I'd be interested in two or three if there are any left. How did I not spot this thread earlier??? :0