• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada No. 9

Love the # 9. Great review! I actually just included a pack of these coronets with another order out of curiosity. For those moments I need a quickie. Definitely not like their big brothers but do the job haha. Guess you can’t complain when a box of 10 is about the same as 1 stick.F4A70A1E-FF5A-442B-8533-3FC36DC0EA62.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the # 9. Great review! I actually just included a pack of these coronets with another order out of curiosity. For those moments I need a quickie. Definitely not like their big brothers but do the job haha. Guess you can’t complain when a box of 10 is about the same as 1 stick.View attachment 33962
That is true!

Love the # 9. Great review! I actually just included a pack of these coronets with another order out of curiosity. For those moments I need a quickie. Definitely not like their big brothers but do the job haha. Guess you can’t complain when a box of 10 is about the same as 1 stick.View attachment 33962

I've got a few tins of the UC Shade coronets, and they are great for traveling or walking the dog or whenever. I need to pick up some of those little guys from all across the DE lineup.

I've got a few tins of the UC Shade coronets, and they are great for traveling or walking the dog or whenever. I need to pick up some of those little guys from all across the DE lineup.
I’ll have to keep an eye out as well