• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lighter cases? Looking for a source...

Fuscat

Hey guys, wondering if someone might be able to help me out? I am looking for a slip in style case for my Colibri Wellington, roller bar style flint lighter. Basicly the classic roller bar style lighter. Like a Dupont. I can't seem to find any online that aren't made for the Dupont's and cost over $100! I just want something to slip my lighter in to put in my pocket to keep from scratching it up. I have a couple small scratches already and don't put it in a pocket with keys or coins or anything else.

The lighter I have is 2 1/2" tall by 1 3/8" across by 3/8" thick. Really doesn't need to be anything fancy, just something lined to slip it into that is fairly thin so it won't be cumersomb to put the whole thing in my pocket.

My searching turns up thousands of cases for bic style lighters or the ones for the duponts that either cost way to much, or have the dupont logo all over it.

Any ideas or links?

Thanks in advance!

1107677044592_FTR261003.jpg