• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lighter question

prometheus

Read more; post less
I did a search and didn't really find what I was after. I've got a Colibri Fury model and have been happy with it (others say they suck after my search). I'm looking to get another and would like one with a torch flame, punch cutter, and a fuel window. Is there such an animal?

EVO

I don't know how much this would cost or where to get it, but Blazer apparently makes a lighter like what you are looking for. Also from what I know, and have heard Blazer lighters are high quality. I personally use the Z-plus Zippo insert.

Nick

I would check with Mark at Cigarmony.com FIRST. I'm sure he can hook you up with something you are looking for and he is a great BOTL also.

Colibri does make such an animal. My Colibri torch has both a punch and a fuel window. It works fine except for the first 15 minutes after a refill. Dunno what model it is, though. As other have mentioned, Mark should be able to hook you up.