• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lighters

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
I haven't had very good luck with my Old Boy, 3 trips for repair so far :angry: . Looking around on Frenchy's site I found this one. http://www.frenchyspipes.com/index.php?crn...ion=show_detail. Only had it a month so far but it has become my everyday lighter. If your looking for a nice pipe lighter give this one a try, at $44.00 how far wrong could you go?

Link is to the one I bought, there are more on the site on page one.

That sucks about the Old Noy as mine works great. I use it for pipes and cigars. I don't use any other lighter now its that good. :thumbs:

I went and bought myself this Colibri Morpheus for Christmas. Yes, I know it's Colibri, but I friggin love this lighter! The pipe lighter works great, the torch is perfect for cigars, and the tank holds more fuel than all my other lighters combined. Even though they are notorious for breaking, at that price is still worth it.

I went and bought myself this Colibri Morpheus for Christmas. Yes, I know it's Colibri, but I friggin love this lighter! The pipe lighter works great, the torch is perfect for cigars, and the tank holds more fuel than all my other lighters combined. Even though they are notorious for breaking, at that price is still worth it.

I looked at that one too Rob, but i cheaped-out. Got the $19.00 Vector for $12.00 on sale at a local B&M. Couldn't be happier. But we'll see how it lasts.

Vector Maximus Burlwood Pipe Lighter

good god the flame adjusts from "barely-a-dribble" to nearly 8 inches :thumbs: