• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lil help finding something on the net

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Recently, I saw a video clip of a guy taking out a knife-wielding bad guy. It was posted somewhere, btu I can't find it. The bad guy is gesturing with his knife hand, I believe there is a hostage invovled, and another person (I think) kicks the bad guy, and ends the situation.
Anybody else seen this? Link?

Many thanks.

Recently, I saw a video clip of a guy taking out a knife-wielding bad guy. It was posted somewhere, btu I can't find it. The bad guy is gesturing with his knife hand, I believe there is a hostage invovled, and another person (I think) kicks the bad guy, and ends the situation.
Anybody else seen this? Link?

Many thanks.

The only one I remember that is similar ti that was the karate guy taking out a pimp.

:cool:

i am behind a firewall so i can't access it right now but i believe if you go here you will find it...the one i saw like that was an attempted robbery....the robber had a butcher knife and attacked the employees....then the owner somehow gets the knife and whoops the robbers ass....then someone else comes over and kicks him...then they tie him up and wait for the police....

hope this helps

Lurch, I've seen that one, but unfortunately not it. And youtube is one of the very few sites I can not get on from the office. Thanks, I'll check it out tonight

thats not it.

This one is of a Police matrial arts instructor Who was across the street doing some demo's for the police when they saw a PIMP beating up his HO. The PIMP pulls out a knife and takes the girl hostage. The instructor calmly walks over and TKO's the pimp. PRICELESS!

ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFnrNabbL8

I'm telling you buddy, that's it!

I know it is, cause I'm a level one Trauma Surgeon!

~R