• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquid acid cigars?

[OT] ykm loki

Has anyone sampled these and if so how are they? I'm looking for a mild to medium cigar. They have a humidor of these at the shop I went to today and I wondered what they were like. I may get one tomorrow and try it out.

If you're talking about Drew Estates Acid cigars, if you've never tried one, give it a shot. But in general most of their cigars suck :sign:

be sure to bring a vomit bag along IMHO

Agreed. Dip the crappiest cigar you can find in Febreze or cologne or something else smelly and smoke it...probably wouldnt be a whole lot different.
:0

...dude, the last time I saw any liquid acid was in Berkley a long time ago... :laugh:

As far as the Drew Estate cigars, I suppose someone, somewhere may like 'em but the one I tried was just horrible. The flavors were completely overwhelming and it tasted like it had been dipped in "Old Spice" mens cologne. Three drags and that sucker hit the tray for good. I had to hotbox a cheap bundle smoke just to get the taste out of my mouth....

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

The only one I ever had was the blue band mini. It was all right, a friend of mine is an acid whore, his favored is the “one”. It’s the only non aromatic acid.

we don't like them, so that doesn't mean you won't. try it, and then form an opinion.

I remember trying one of these a few months ago and I wasn't that impressed. I forget which flavor it was but I won't be buying anymore from them.

ykm loki' date='Apr 27 2006, 08:38 PM' post='316014']
i may pick up one tomorrow when I go get my humidor

Give it a try, you might like it. a lot of people must like them, seems like every one sells them.

I would advise you to steer clear of the Acids with the exception of the Acid 1 for the reason mentioned previously.

The DE Naturals are worth trying. I like the Root and Dirt. The aroma they have comes from the blend of tobaccos used. They are not artificially flavored like the Acids.

The five or draws I had off one turned my stomach

I went back to pick up my humidor today. I was tempted to buy a stick but I decided on 3 Nittany Whites (hand rolled domminican house brand. medium body, very good to a frist timer) and cusano double connecicut aged 18 years....which is almost how old my g/f is (she's 19 I'm 24)