• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Listen up, all you bead-buyers

statelandman

I LOVE them beads. Greatest thing since sliced bread. But as one who has accidently dumped his container of beads all over his office floor, I HIGHLY recommend putting them in a nylon stocking and tying off the loose end. And guess what? I bought a package of those knee-high nylons, and there were TWO pair in there. Since I only have two coolidors, I only needed one pair. So the first one who PM's me (and doesn't make any nasty, demeaning or salacious comments) gets a free pair of nylon knee-highs. Saves 'ya the embarassment of buying them yourself, if you don't have a wife or girlfriend. :p

I'll take 'em Jim you ^%$^&& ^%$%! Oh whoops, does that disqualify me? :p

lucasbuck said:
I'll take 'em Jim you ^%$^&& ^%$%! Oh whoops, does that disqualify me? :p
Okay, Craig, they're yours. Although these are beige, and I think you'd look better in the black ones.
And that's #*&%@! to you, bub! :D

statelandman said:
Saves 'ya the embarassment of buying them yourself, if you don't have a wife or girlfriend. :p
Having the wife saves me from an embarrassment? I knew there was a reason... :D :D :D

Yep, had the wife pick me up a pair of the knee highs.

Embarassment, that's not embarassment.

Going to the local grocery store late at night to pick up feminine products because she ran out and can't go herself, that'll get ya. :lookup:

:angry: TOO MUCH INFORMATION :angry:

You guys have been watching Queer Eye, haven't you? :lookup: :)