• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Cigar Factory

Roy R. Frush

Karaté?
I smoked a Little Cigar Factory robusto last night and thought I'd post a quick review. I believe BkCloud114 gave me this cigar at the Quad-State Herf.

This cigar is apparently rolled somewhere in New York, as the band indicates. The cigar came wrapped in cello, and I was met with an unexpected aroma of pipe tobacco when I removed it. The wrapper was quite toothy, and construction seemed decent.

The draw was a tad loose, and upon lighting the scent/flavor no longer resembled pipe tobacco. The initial flavors were quite vegetal, with hints of something like pine sap. As it progressed, the flavors became more woody and familiar. I was attempting to grow as long an ash as possible, (after having seen some of the entries in Ginseng's "ash stand" thread) and enjoyed smoking this cigar. Unfortunately, the ash fell just when it was starting to look pretty impressive. The flavor was somewhat similar to the Padron x000 line. This cigar burned very straight and never needed any touchups.

If I remember correctly, these cigars are fairly inexpensive, and would make for a decent budget smoke. Thanks to Tommy for the cigar!

I smoke the corona's on a daily basis. Good cigars! Nice review too.

I smoke the corona's on a daily basis. Good cigars! Nice review too.

Jeff,

You gave me a couple of those bundled coronas and they had a very similar profile. This robusto must have had a bit more time to mellow out as it didn't share that youthful edge of the bundlers.

Elliot

That's right, I saw you smoke one at the herf. They are a great anytime-of-day smoke and it's even good when you re-light it. :thumbs: