• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Smoke - Tacoma WA

wpeloqui

Hi Gang,

I went to the El Gaucho last night in Tacoma, WA. They are having a "Little Smoke" event on March 2. They have a nice cigar lounge there.

Little Smoke
March 2nd, 5:30 pm-8:00 pm

$50.00 plus tax & gratuity
El Gaucho appetizers: Wicked Shrimp, Top Sirloin Roquefort Crostini, Oysters, Imported Cheeses and more...
Sampling of Spirits and Ale: Bourbon, Scotch, Vodka, Port & Rum.
We will Feature a Beer that pairs nicely with Cigars from FishTale Brewery.

Anyone in the Peuget Sound area?

Willie

To bad it isn't on the weekend. ??? I woulda made it up there then.

Turns out I'll be in the Lakewood/Tacoma area traveling over the next few days. May have to check out this El Gaucho. If I'm there on March 2nd might check out the smoke event as well.

Any other BOTL or SOTL got recommendations for cigar smoking in Tacoma ?

I wish I would have seen this post earlier. Im from Tacoma and love El Gaucho.

I have sad news... The El Gaucho has been forbidden by the pleasure police from having a cigar lounge. It is now a very well ventilated room to hang around in and not smoke cigars.

I bet this is very sorry news for the people that have purchased cigar vaults.

Willie

wpeloqui said:
I have sad news... The El Gaucho has been forbidden by the pleasure police from having a cigar lounge. It is now a very well ventilated room to hang around in and not smoke cigars.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

That was a hell of a nice cigar lounge.

Well, there's still the El Gaucho in Seattle......for as long as it may last.

And FYI Willie, it's Puget Sound, I live there! :D (well ok, not IN the Sound, but I live on an island IN the Sound!)

I'm sad to hear about the Tacoma location, but I don't think the Seattle one is going anywhere. That place packs em' in. I'm often one of em' :)

Provided my father-in-law keeps taking me there for mini-herfs, I'll keep going. Otherwise I'm not sure if I could afford it so often :)