• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Town Of Beli-hem Pass

The eagle has landed!  :)

My god Big Worm.......what does '97, '98, '99 mean next to the cigar names?  ;)  There's more age in here then a rest home for seniors. This is nice....very nice indeed. I'd keep my eye on the clowns hanging out in the box......they look like they're up to no good. :lookup:

OK, I screwed up right off the bat and took all the cigars out of the bags and spread them out on the kitchen table when I realized that the R&J bag was off limits.....sooooooo, I logged on and went thru all the post to see who put what in the R&J bag. Hell, I could have just took all the Monte #2's and put them in a bag.......that would have just about covered it....LOL  :D   After fixing the off limits bag I took my R&J Beli and replaced it with a H Upmann #2 (11/99). Figured I'd keep with the #2 theme going on in that bag. ;)

My takes:

Diplo #4
Partagas Culebras  (Thank You Bob)

My Puts:

Patagas Lusitanias '98
Punch Punch 02/99
SLR PC  08/97

I also included 3 of them Counterfiet Cubans with the big red X on em..... :D  (#5's)

Thanks Ryan for letting me play..... I really enjoyed it! Pass will leave in the morning.
DC # 0301 0120 0007 5098 7988
Ins # VA 898 921 820 US  ($300)

Ummmm, I'll see if I can't properly DISPOSE of those counterfeit cubans fer ya' Kenny!!!! Much obliged my friend, thank you very, very much!!!!
BTW, I'm not real sure what those numbers mean next to the cigar names...is that how many of EACH were put in there???? Uh oh, time for a larger coolerdor!!! LMAO
Thanks for the awesome puts and glad you got to grab an untried cigar; that's what it's all about!!!
Thanks for playing in my sandbox and come on over anytime!!! I still kick myself for not getting in your first pass, it sounded like an awesome one CONGRATS!!!

Well, fellers, this bad boy should be here Saturday or Monday and that'll conclude this puppy. I'll post the grab bag final contents when she arrives!!!

Happy New Year..again!!

BW :sign:

SUCKS, doesn't it, Big Worm!!! :thumbs: Waitin' on all of those yummy smokes!!! Knowin' they are just around the corner and YOU don't have 'em!!!! SUCKS!!! ROFLMAO!!!! :sign: Hold on to your pants, I'm sure they will arrive on Monday....or Tuesday....OR....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm an evil little S.O.B. aren't I!!!!????

Have a great weekend, Ryan. :D

By the way, the trip to Key West was awesome! If ya ain't ever been, it's worth the trip!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

PS: And I still ain't got the darn rifle back yet!!! :angry:

GOOD NEWS!!!! Pass arrived a few minutes ago; much to Floyd's dismay!!! LMAO I hope you NEVER get that Browning back!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAH or better yet, they "accidentally" send it to Somerset!!!! ;) Anyway, I'll post final contents of the "grab bag" later today!!!

BW :sign:

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  THIS IS ME!!!!

Holy cow, y'all wouldn't beleive the amount of ISOMs in here, and some damn counterfeit ones too.  Now, who the heck stashed thosein there??? (Thanks Kenny!!)

Anyway, for the final contents we have:

Punch PC
Punch PUnch 2/99
Bolivar PC 98
4/ Monte #2
SP Beli
SP NonPlus
Monte #4
HDM Du Prince
RyJ Celestial Finos
Troya Universailes
Monte Especiales #2  98
RG Panatellas Extra
RyJ Romeo #2 Deluxe
RyJ #3 Cedros
Flor de Rafael Gonzales Marquez
Partagas 898V
RyJ Ex#4
Uppman PC
Jose Piedra Corona
Partagas Lusi 98
Uppman #2 11/99
Punch Punch 2/99
SLR PC 97
3/Opus X #5

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! As you guys can see this is quite a haul!!!  Someone else needs to start up a pass like this, especially if your in need of ISOMS LMAO!!!!  Thanks again for everyone who played in this pass, first class all the way!!!!  STay tuned in a week or two for another "hard to follow" pass from Big Worm!!! :thumbs:

Ryan :sign:

Big Worm....I am glad everything arrived safely! :D That seems to be a load off of the mind of a pass starter. :p Excellent pass! I had fun watching and participating. Thanks for letting me play. :) I'll keep you posted on the FREAKIN' Browning! ??? We'll see if they deliver a top quality product. Heck, I may switch over to a Remington, just to tick them off! :thumbs:

Smoke well, brother.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

PS: Let me nknow when that new pass starts. :D