• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Litto Gomez Diaz

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
I smoked the chisel LG a few months ago and it was one of the best tasting smokes I've had. Full flavor all the way through. You have to smoke it slow or it will floor you.

Since then I have been searching for more, locally. I found a guy that had them in his back humidor for $10. I bought one last week and smoked it today while running errands. First thing is, this thing never goes out. :D I would set it in the car ashtray, go into a store for 10 minutes and it would still be lit when I got back.

From the first light it had that sweet flavor you get from an Opus. Never a dull moment from this cigar. The "nose" was strong, even overpowering. I guess that's what makes it strong. Everything about it was perfect. Even burn, great draw, grey-white strong ash, nice wrapper with very thin veining and a nice construction. Yes it burnt my fingers in the end. :p

If you see one of these grab it. You won't regret it. Just remember to smoke it on a full stomach and slooooowly.

I've had a different result. I have smoked a couple that seemed harsh and hot. Gonna give em another try though.

I had a Chisel, and it was an amazing smoke! They're a little pricey, but you won't be disappointed in them. Somewhat similar in profile to the Opus, but smoother. :D

I agree they are a great smoke. Very,very strong cigar. When you get to the end you better be sitting down. Because, Oh Boy are they strong.

I'm aging these. 4-5 years... I think they may be great.

I also love the LG Diez line and like the Lusitano the best. Great smoke IMHO.

The Diez is a grea cigar by all apprearances but when i unraveled it I found some short filler in the center of the cylinder.

That turned me off of these cigars. They taste pretty good, burn well, etc but for the price I expect 100% long filler in there.

I finally smoked mine several weeks ago and it was a fantastic smoke. I was told it was gonna floor me, but it didnt phase me at all. I think the Double liegro, The Chisel has more of a kick. But I really love stronger, full bodied smokes so i'm pretty adjusted to them. :D It did remind me of the Opus X tho and if I remember correctly, Litto himself also said the same thing when I met him over the Summer when I bought them. :D

LouieD said:
[snapback]246812[/snapback]​

I would love to try this size, the only one i havent tried in the line.
I would trade for a few if anyone can?

LouieD said:

I would love to try this size, the only size i havent tried in the line.

LouieD said:

LouieD said:

Have a little fight with your Enter button there Scott? :laugh: :laugh:

A great line of cigars by the way!!

atuck said:
[snapback]247748[/snapback]​

:sign: :laugh:

Post padder!! :D

atuck said:

A great line of cigars by the way!!
[snapback]247748[/snapback]​
:laugh:
I picked one of these Sunday when I was in town.
The guys at the shop had a lot of good comments about the cigar.
I'll try it next weekend - after lunch
I was told this can be a strong cigar

Bill

I have to go with the Americano as my favorite size from this line. Smaller ring gives more flavor from the wrapper.

Was told by La flor that the Lusitano size is going to arive at the Outlaw soon!

outlawsp said:
Was told by La flor that the Lusitano size is going to arive at the Outlaw soon!
[snapback]249154[/snapback]​

How much will you guys be selling them for?

I just went back to the place I bought the Robusto and they had the chisel. I had to buy one. It was a little pricey, but I wanted to see how consistant it was with the last chisel I had. I'll let it rest for a while.

not sure just yet, till we get the invoice.
I would guess around the $10 range.