• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Litto Gomez Diez Vintage 2008 Chisel Puro

Wigwam

Banned
Very good smoke.

gallery_8907_975_153229.jpg

gallery_8907_975_197284.jpg

Good smoke, indeed. Pretty ballsy of you to smoke this bad boy in the AM. Way to go!

I bought some of these at Stinki's place when he hosted the LG event. Great smoke. Instead of cutting the end off, punch a hole on the upperside (don't punch all the way through). This will draw smoke up towards the roof of your mouth as you smoke it, creating for a unique experience.

I bought some of these at Stinki's place when he hosted the LG event. Great smoke. Instead of cutting the end off, punch a hole on the upperside (don't punch all the way through). This will draw smoke up towards the roof of your mouth as you smoke it, creating for a unique experience.

I have done this as well, just keep your thump at the bottom to feel for the punch. But I have had to relight this cigar 4 times, from only 3/4 of a inch into the cigar, had a busy morning with customers check-inn. Always wanted a box of these, but can not ever find a decent price to lay down at.