• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Live Chat

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
With all the new folks on board, anyone want to chat tonight?

I am going out of town this weekend and leaving tonight, would love to, but...
You guys enjoy yourselves and stay out of trouble.

Sounds good to me, 10:00 EST? That way it won't be too early for those on the West cost. Us central people are right in the middle so it don't matta to me:)

Were you guys able to talk to each other? I don't know how well this chat room works yet. Let me know your experience.

Rod, had some problems. I got kicked out twice and then as we were chating I could not send any message.

I could chat for awhile, but then after a few lines, I couldn't see any typing goin' on.

I was afraid of that. Ok, well, we can add this chat room to the list of "crappy chat programs." I'll get another one. The next chat room I install is going to be written in java, and it will work. For those it won't work for, you'll need to upgrade to IE5 or a recent version of Netscape. I tried to accomodate everyone by utilizing this chat room, but as we all noticed, it's not cutting it.I'll keep you posted.Rod

We now have a new live chat room running. It works fine for me, and has passed all the test I have thrown at it. If it doesn't work for you, you'll need to upgrade your browser to something a bit more recent. Otherwise, you shouldn't have any trouble.- Rod

Thanks Rod, we will have to give it a try next Thursday.

One more thing... You may need to refresh so the chat link updates.

What the #### happen while I was gone??LOLThanks Rod, works great although i will all of the faces.

Hey Ed, while you were out of town, Puro, JerryG, and I went into the chat room and had a heck of party and totally wrecked it. We did so much damage Rod had to call the police to throw us out. The room could not be salvaged, so Rod had to set up a new one. :biggrin:I'll be there Thursday.