• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Live Humidor Cam

mdman

MD Cigars
Hey guys,

We just installed a live cam showing the outside of our humidor and part of our lounge area... Come on by and check us out! You may catch us running around the shop! we are open 11am to 7pm on weekdays and 11am to 5pm on Saturday.

http://www.mdcigars.com/humidor_cam.htm

Well, it's only sixteen minutes since you posted this, I just thought you may still be there even though it's the middle of the night.

Looks awfully quiet right now. :D

hey, nice! i tried to set one up before, but failed.

i was thinking of setting up a cam. was wondering if you could tell me about the software, and how much bandwidth it requires, as i only have dsl...

moo?

LOL.. ya.. I just left the shop and posted it....
I have set the webcam up using just quickcam software before.. but this cam has a built in web server.. so no computer is connected to it.

I have a satalite internet system.. broadband..
Let me know what you guys think.. it seems to perform ok so far.

Very cool, Mike! I saw you setting at your desk! lmao

cool! I have been thinking about getting an iSight for my Apple, and setting one up also :)

Lumberg, the Grey box is a Java Applet waiting to load.

Ludwig said:
cool! I have been thinking about getting an iSight for my Apple, and setting one up also :)

Lumberg, the Grey box is a Java Applet waiting to load.
The applet is done loading. Pretty sure my firewall does not allow java through.

hey mike I stopped by the shop today LMAO you even had a customer sipping a coke I think.

the camera is too kewl

BenjieV :D

Mike you need to post something on the wall once a week and hold a contest to get folks to visit your store via live cam.

just my .02

BenjieV :D

We have been thinking of ways of using the system.. Its nice to show all the customers the new Alec Bradley HSG boxes and labels so far.. we get a lot of customers thinking its a different product as the look has changed so much..