• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

live roller @ Barclay Rex downtong NYC

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
I was @ Barclay Rex on Broad St today. They are introducing a new hous brand. They are going to have a guy rolling them fresh Wed. from 11-3pm. Supposedly the guy was Castro's personal roller at one point. A claim I've seen lots of times, but anyay.. I'll be stopping by. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Just got back. They are introducing a house brand of Don Pepin cigars. Don Pepin himself was there rolling cigars to give away. Supposedly this guy is a master. Rolled in cuba for 30+ years.. Was in charge of quality control for Habanos SA. Who knows how much is true and how much is BS. I will say, I've seen a few rollers in the past.. The guy was good. He rolled a pipe and a baseball bat but sadly they were for display only. I bought a couple of the cigars and got one of the fresh rolled ones. Probably just stick the hand rolled one in the humidor for posterity.