• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOL Herf IV Pictures

Flip Flop was there?

%^^^*&^%&*(&^%$^^)$^% DAMMIT :angry:

I've been wanting to meet him...... :( :( :(

NEXT YEAR I swear.............I'll be there ;)

Great pictures Matt :thumbs:

Fast4Dr said:
Did you rack up as many prizes as we did at the Holiday Herf??

How much money was raised for the Boys and Girls Club?
Great Pictures Matt.

Mike he can't be that Lucky. :sign:

Bobbyson1a said:
Fast4Dr said:
Did you rack up as many prizes as we did at the Holiday Herf??

How much money was raised for the Boys and Girls Club?
Great Pictures Matt.

Mike he can't be that Lucky. :sign:
None of us at that table could be that lucky ever again!

Great pictures Matt! :thumbs:

Flip Flop has been at each and every LOL Herf. He stays at my place and let me tell ya' Bill, you and he would get along VERY well. ;)

I only won about three items at this raffle and bought the same number of tickets as in Whippany, $100 worth. But, since it was our herf I'd fell a bit bad if I won as much as in Whippany. LOL!

No totals yet, but last year we did around $8000 for the Boys and Girls Club and I would expect we did at least that this year.

As other people's pictures float in I'll post the links.

Ahh, the memories....

Great Photo's Matt....

Had a Great time....See you next year! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Matt R said:
No totals yet, but last year we did around $8000 for the Boys and Girls Club and I would expect we did at least that this year.
:thumbs: Very cool.

Very Nice pics Matt, hopefully I can get up to next years Herf (fingers crossed)..... :D :thumbs: :p

SandS says he couldn't taste anything for more than 1 hour after the speed smoke. I think he did a lot of palate cleansing after that. Sorry I couldn't make the Saturday portion, but the fish fry was good too! :)