• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

London Trip and Cigar Shoppes

inflatus

GURPS
I am going to London the last week in November. I am making my way to Liverpool to see a football match.

I also want to get a few cigars. Has anyone ever been to London and remember any good shoppes?

Any information about where to go in or near London would be great.

You don't want to be buying cigars in London. The cost of cigars in GBP is double the cost of a cigar in the States and arguably the most expensive in the world. Example, Davidoff PC $8.00, in London, 8 Pounds.

The tobacco tax is insane in the UK. Do yourself a favor, take some sticks with you.

Brian

Here are my two favorite places. Alfred Dunhill shop in Jermyn St. is a must visit even if you don't buy anything. The next one is JJ Fox in St. James St. and they have been around since the stone ages. Also you can check out C.Gars LTD of London on Waltham. But I have to warn you about the prices. If you don't have any issue economically then try Ramon Allones Belicosos which are made for British market only. No disappointments there.
Try this link too,

http://www.aficionado.org.uk/Shops.html

Enjoy your trip.