• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lone Star  anyone ever tried?

Firestorm

Hey gang!

Has anyone any experience with Lone Stars? I am thinking of purchasing a box since the description is close to what I have found I like a lot.... but I have spoken to nobody who ever tried them and cannot find them rated anywhere.... Any experienced tasters who can fill me in?

Thanks

Bob

JR sells a Five Star, never heard of..........oh yeah...........that's beer dude!!!!

ROFLMAO

I couldn't resist!!!!

BTW.......they come in bundles of six!

Nice Try Leebo... actually Lone Star is a Dominican blend which was bought and licensed by chuck Norris and Jim Belushi.. tis a dark wrapped cigar. Here is their own description:
The deep, rich flavor of this unique Sumatran grown - Cameroon Shade wrapper leaf rolled around aged Dominican binder and filler makes the Lone Wolf the epitome of a connoisseur's cigar. This blend of fine tobaccos is hand made in the Dominican Republic by a family that has been making cigars there since 1903. The Lone Wolf offers medium-bodied strength with a deep, rich taste. Many smokers have also found a hint of sweetness in the Lone Wolf blend.

Still looking for someone who has tried them. ( By the way Lee... they come bundled in cedar boxes of 20 )
:D

Yummy!

In case you haven't figured it out yet.................

I'm NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

It's Lone Wolf, like Devin said. Norris and Belushi bought rights to the name a long time ago, not sure if they still own it or not. Terrible cigar(s) IMHO.

Thanks Matt... I assume from your definative stance you have tried and hated them :)

Firestorm...Do your self a favor and don't. Go to JR's and get a bundle of Connies in #9, #17, or #30 in the Maduro wrapper. Don't let the cost scare you off, or the fact that they aren't endorsed, or primos...For the price, you can't go wrong. I promise. I'll even send you a couple to try first.

Emo

Emo, I'm thinking about trying an FFOX, can you send a couple my way?

moon.gif

Thanks Emo. I will try that. I got scared off of Jrs by a friend who ordered 25 dried sticks from them... I was afraid to order from them... and have been looking anywhere else.!

good to see someone had a good experience there. I will run with it.

LOL...I just got a very bad box of Upmann Churchill Tubos from them. I gave them a call, explained what happened, and they sent me a return label for full credit of cigars and shipping costs. Either way, you thave a chance of bad gars no matter where you order from. Check out their bulletain board and check out what peoples takes on cigars are.

Emo

I have a buddy that thought the Lone Wolf was "Not Bad".
But his pallet is yet untrained so who knows. I have not tried one myself, but I can tell you, for the money, you can't go wrong with Connies, they are awsome IMHO

dumb again... connie =s consuegras? If so I have tried them and could not agree more. if not.... what are they? :D

Firestorm...Why not start a pass? I am sure if you were to put a feed bag labeled alts/seconds you would be able to smoke 1 a day for 2 weeks...lol

Emo

I am gonna start a pass myself, as soon as I get enough gars in the humi to start one. :D