• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at this collection!

MichiganM

Padron Whore Extraordinaire
I'm not sure if this is ok, if not please let me know. But I'm going to post a link to a thread on another forum board called Club Stogie. I'm not a member there, but I was on yahoo images searching for coolidor pictures and a closet humidor popped up with the link in original context. You guys have gotta see this freakin thing! The picture is in the 1st page of the thread by a guy called motheman I believe. He says he has over 10,000 cigars, this thing has gotta be seen to be believed!

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.ph...&threadid=2910I

Jason

I'm not sure if I would smoke that many cigars in a lifetime!

Sorry I didn't directly link the picture, thanks bthompson. However, it is interesting to read the whole thread for anyone who is interested. You can hear this guy talk about his collection as if it's no big deal. Unbelievable. And later in the thread there is a picture of his closet after he moves, and he even has a top shelf of stuff you can barely see in the picture. I'll try to link it.

Jason

I need to find a woman that would put up with a collection like that...

Mo's a friend of mine. He's a buying whore... LOL! Being a single doctor has it's privileges... LOL!

Matt R said:
Mo's a friend of mine. He's a buying whore... LOL! Being a single doctor has it's privileges... LOL!
[snapback]273691[/snapback]​
I guess so...

Thats just sick. Wished I had a collection like that. :D

Great collection... but if I had that much money to burn, I'd do it right and build a real walk in humidor... They way he has it set up now scares me.

Great collection... but if I had that much money to burn, I'd do it right and build a real walk in humidor... They way he has it set up now scares me.

It pretty much is a walk in humidor. He has the room weatherstripped/sealed and he has at least 2 large humidifiers...it's just like your local B and M....as far as spanish cedar, there is enough cedar in there I'd say looking at the few hundred boxes. And most B and M's around me have a large glass room for humidors anyway. I think I'd trade in a coolidor/desktop setup for his closet setup anyday!

Jason

Now that is one heck of a collection! I think though that if I had a collection like that it would just give me some kind of Howard Hughes agorophobia and remind me of my own mortality... Must stay Alive... Too many cigars left to smoke...

CYG

MichiganM said:

It pretty much is a walk in humidor. He has the room weatherstripped/sealed and he has at least 2 large humidifiers...it's just like your local B and M....as far as spanish cedar, there is enough cedar in there I'd say looking at the few hundred boxes. And most B and M's around me have a large glass room for humidors anyway. I think I'd trade in a coolidor/desktop setup for his closet setup anyday!

Jason
[snapback]273728[/snapback]​

Oh yeah no doubt about that... but if for no other reason than estetics (sp) I'd still build a walk-in (preferable with enough room for a nice leather recliner) for a kick ass collection like that.

Matt R said:
he's not a practicing doctor anymore though, he's in some form of real estate now (or so he told me).
very generous with his cigars as well.

Matt R said:

Key word "single". Not too many women would put up with that obsession ... lol.