• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at what came in today :-)

smithrob75

21b5a179.jpg

HDM-2.jpg

HDM-6.jpg

HDM-4.jpg

HDM-1.jpg

HDM-5.jpg

HDM-7.jpg

HDM-3.jpg

Cohiba001-1.jpg

Cohiba002-1.jpg

Bolivar003.jpg

Bolivar005-1.jpg

Bolivar006.jpg

Bolivar007-1.jpg

That brings me up to probably 300 cubans and 200 N/C. Man it's like an addiction, there's still a lot I'd like to try. And also w/ all the really good N/C like the VSG, OpusX, Tatuaje, Padron 1926 & 1964 I'm spending too much on cigars as of late. :love:

Yea, I had a pretty good score in the stock market, I got a 4x inrease buying a Dell put before earnings. I should probably save the money but I really don't spend my money on anything else, so I suppose you're allowed to have one expensive habit.

That there RASS wheel is a thing of beauty!

Smells really good to, I'm taking them to the locker later today. I'm having one of the epicure 2's right now with some Jamacian Blue Mountain. It's quite good for such a young cigar. That RASS should be awesome w/ a year or 2 of age.

FAKES, ALL FAKES. Sorry for your purchase. :0

Kidding. Nice buy, those RASS look awesome.

2nd post.....lol

It looks like you're 'all in'!

Too funny! No raising here :laugh:

Nice stash there, and for your next trick? J/K - Enjoy, you deserve it!

Brian

Haha, you're going to give me a heart attack :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just a question though, do you cut the ribbon or pull the whole thing out when you want a cigar ?? I went ahead and took out the protective plastic air bubble thing and also the thin paper.

2nd post.....lol

It looks like you're 'all in'!

Too funny! No raising here :laugh:

Nice stash there, and for your next trick? J/K - Enjoy, you deserve it!

Brian

Funny that you mention, there's a guy that runs some sort of production company that comes into my local smoke shop. He buys between $3000 and $4500 worth of Davidoff everytime he comes in. I talked to the owner and that all he smokes. The owner has given him other smokes to try but he'll smoke a little and throw it away, last time he was in he tried 7 different cigars in about 15 minutes. He said that if he doesn't like it within the 1st 2 or 3 puffs he'll throw it away. Strange guy.

Oh yeah, and these weren't cheap smokes. He tried VSG, OpusX, and some 1926's !!!!

<snip>Just a question though, do you cut the ribbon or pull the whole thing out when you want a cigar ?? I went ahead and took out the protective plastic air bubble thing and also the thin paper.

Holy shit, what did you buy that has ribbons, plastic air bubbles and thin paper? Snoopy 3 Airship? :laugh:

I leave the ribbon around the cigars and slowly work one out. Close
the box and put it back to sleep.

Brian

Looks Great. I gotta Cab 50 of RASS couple of months ago from "Chris". Color a little light for my tatse but they smoke wonderful. Half gone already.
It is probably my all time favorite robusto out of the box.
Enjoy.

Why is it that Fuente doesn't produce 50ct cabs of Don Carlos? These things are so sweet looking and you can only get them from one stinking island! The only thing I can think of that comes close is tatuaje, and I don't think they produce 50ct cabs. Nice score, by the way.

Not a bad score. Would be better if you would have resized the pictures a little more appropiately. :D

Here are the box codes, they weren't listed on this site.

25 Cab HDM Epicure 2 ROA MAR 06
50 Cab RASS POS MAY 06
25 SBN Bolivar RC POS ABR 06

Everything's a bit young, gotta resist the urge :)

Oh, sorry about the pics, I'm not too good at this :blush:

Well I smoked some out of my 25 count SBN that were quite good for such young cigars. I'm going to put these back for at least a year. Although they have pretty good oils for an 06 box code.

I smoked a Boli RC from the same factory code and date two nights ago. Fantastic cigar!! TD