• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lookin for Lounge in Columbus Area

handypilot

I'm staying in Worthington and working during the day in Easton. If there's anything close to those areas it would be best.

Handy

There a TON of places in Columbus. Check out the ones below:

TinderBox in Easton - GREAT people, great selection. Brian, Justin, and Wade are all class acts and are very helpful, plus its right by you. This place is like Cheers of cigar shops.
House of Cigars on Huntley Rd - Diab has the biggest selection in the city, hands down.
Burning Leaf on S. High St - Jeff has a nice humidor and there's always a few good people hanging out in there. Kind of small area to smoke though, only a few chairs.
Barclay on Federated Blvd - Pam has a beautiful shop with a great selection in her humidor.
Uptown Cigar in Westerville - Mike has put together a fantastic shop, lots of seating and a humidor with a fantastic selection.

There are plenty more. If you need any others, shoot me a PM.

I would suggest staying away from the Tinderbox at Easton as they jack their prices up. They are consistently 20% more expensive than any other shop in the area (including the Tinderbox on the other side of town).

My personal recommendation would be Uptown Cigars in Westerville. Their selection is pretty good, they atmosphere is fantastic. Not sure when you are coming, but House of Cigars is getting ready to move locations, so you might want to check out their site at houseofcigar.net before paying them a visit.

Finally, if you are looking for people to herf with, just let me know. I'm usually available, and BMW usually comes out as well.

Maybe theroberthogan and I could meet up with you somewhere for a quick stick. Shoot me a PM if so. I have class all day today, but am free tomorrow, and after 5 on Thursday.

Maybe theroberthogan and I could meet up with you somewhere for a quick stick. Shoot me a PM if so. I have class all day today, but am free tomorrow, and after 5 on Thursday.
Thanks for the replies guys...

I stopped by Tinderbox Easton today at lunch to have a look. Nice little shop, but the prices were really jacked up. I saw a Casa Magna Robusto for over $7. It may be that it's in Easton Toownplace though...I'm guessing the rent is a little high there.

Tinderbox at Easton is the highest in the city, or at least in my experience. My wife got me an Opus Power Ranger from there for my birthday last month, and it was $20.

If you would like to meet up, lets make a plan. I am always happy to meet a BOTL.

Tinderbox at Easton is the highest in the city, or at least in my experience. My wife got me an Opus Power Ranger from there for my birthday last month, and it was $20.

If you would like to meet up, lets make a plan. I am always happy to meet a BOTL.

I'll second that. I have two weeks of unemployment left, so I can get together just about any time and anywhere to smoke.