• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Lounge in LA

Rope a Dope

I am not sure about the restrictions in LA. But I am assuming I can't just smoke in any bar like in Florida. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice lounge in Los Angeles? I will be staying near LAX for a convention starting Monday.

Hmm, I'm northward from LAX in the San Fernando Valley, so around LAX is not my forte. But I did a quick search and this place popped up. Looks like they have a lounge. I've never been and have no affiliation.

Edit: not sure if that link works. Try this:
Cigars & More El Segundo

415 Main St, El Segundo, CA 90245
(424) 277-1053

https://g.page/elsegundocigars?share

Last edited:
To answer your question, a lot of bars will likely have a designated smoking area (think out back in an alley), likely just some space for cigarette smokers. Some places might have patios where smoking is permissible but you'd have to ask them to be sure.

How long you staying here? Ever been?

Cigars & More El Segundo
This where I ended up going and I have to say, it was a fantastic place. The guy running it was super friendly, the selection was amazing, the lounge was classy. I had some fantastic conversations too. Overall, the entire experience was better than I could have hoped for.

@tommyboy1985 , this is your spot. Highly recommended.