• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a new camera

SPIVY

THE STIG
Photography is one of my hobbies and I am looking for a new compact camera. I have a D300 for when I want to do some serious photos, but want to get something small that is easier to take with me. I am considering the Leica C-Lux 3. Anyone have experience with it. I use to have one of the canons, but I have heard great things about the Leica. Anyone have one or have any recommendations.

Cheers,
Ed

You cant go wrong with a Leica.

I have a few friends that have the Panasonic DMC-LX3 that love it. Has a Leice/Zeiss Lens. Take a look at it. I think you will like it.

Actually I was looking at the D-Lux series. Please keep us all informed about your final decision. Don't forget maybe a few pics with the new camera. Maybe of a cigar or two??? :p

I just picked up a Canon G10 about couple of months ago. It has been a great compact camera. Most of the settings changes of an SLR without a detachable lens. Just my two cents worth...