• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking For A Tip!

Jam1173

I have a friend who is a wine collector, he recently had a wine cellar built in his basement. This left him with several wine fridges that he no longer needed. He was kind enough to give me a 35 bottle fridge to make into a storage until for my cigars.

I want to get him a nice bottle of wine to repay him for his generosity. He likes all types, but I think he favors reds. I am not looking to break the bank with a 150 dollar bottle but I do not want to spend only 30 40 bucks either. I was thinking something along the 75 to 100 dollar range. Any suggestions??

Thanks
john

Cigarstone's woman and I both concur that Sterling's Vinter's collection Cabernet is f******* fantastic for 10$, maybe you should get a case of the stuff! =)

I was thinking the same way as Rob, you might as well get him a case of some good stuff to drink and leave the collecting up to your bud........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

That is not a bad Idea, i think he might get more use out of a case that he could drink and not feel like he is dipping into his "collection"

thanks

Cigarstone's woman and I both concur that Sterling's Vinter's collection Cabernet is f******* fantastic for 10$, maybe you should get a case of the stuff! =)

I have a woman?

But I do concur on the Sterling :thumbs: