• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for advice

saltypete

Living in Australia, I have access to many ISOM's, however it is not so easy to get many of the NC cigars that are discussed so much, here at CP. I have been considering ordering some cigars from a US online retailer and having them shipped over. I would like some advice on finding a reputable online cigar retailer that will ship to Australia. I have found several sites but I am not sure if it is against policy to name them publicly and also I'm not sure how reputable they are. Advice would be appreciated, as would reccomendations of some medium to full bodied NC cigars. I have looked at a box of Camacho Coyolar Puros, but have no idea what they are like as the range of NC cigars here in Oz is practically nonexistent. Thank you in advance
Peter

Discussing NC sources is perfectly fine here. There are many threads which have addressed this topic, but if you post some of the places you have looked at I'm sure those with experience with them would be happy to tell you about it. Also there are a few guys with shops that regularly contribute here who I'm sure would hook you up. I've had great experiences with Al, puffstuff, and would recommend PMing him.