• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for advice

El Guapo

OK. I know I will probably get flamed for this since it is my first post, but I thought I would take a shot in the dark here. I have been smoking cigars for 6+ years and have had a bit of everything out there. All of the ISOM's I have ever had were gifted to me. I was hoping that someone might be kind enough to PM me with a little info on where to look. If you want a background check, proof that I am just an average Joe that enjoys cigars, ect. that's fine, whatever. I have been browsing this forum for a while before I finally joined and think the people here are very knowledgeable and helpful. So, could someone help a brother out? Thanks.

OK. I know I will probably get flamed for this since it is my first post, but I thought I would take a shot in the dark here. I have been smoking cigars for 6+ years and have had a bit of everything out there. All of the ISOM's I have ever had were gifted to me. I was hoping that someone might be kind enough to PM me with a little info on where to look. If you want a background check, proof that I am just an average Joe that enjoys cigars, ect. that's fine, whatever. I have been browsing this forum for a while before I finally joined and think the people here are very knowledgeable and helpful. So, could someone help a brother out? Thanks.

You may want to start...by looking up. At the big bold red letters?

Yeah not smart for your first post..

Post an intro, become a part of this community, make friends, build trust and you will have whatever you seek.

I saw. Please explain how I am breaking any rules. I am not requesting any sources. I am requesting a PM.

You may want to start...by looking up. At the big bold red letters?

Please follow the advice of Kingantz, read the rules and post an introduction.

Ken

Damn dude wrong day for this sh*t. (protect the community) (self moderate) (ban) j/k, but dude follow the rules and at least make an intro post before picking someone out at random for a source pm or worse ask for one in a post. (like above)

Yeah not smart for your first post..

Post an intro, become a part of this community, make friends, build trust and you will have whatever you seek.

Fair enough. Like I said, I thought I would take a shot. I understand.

I saw. Please explain how I am breaking any rules. I am not requesting any sources. I am requesting a PM.

As the brothers stated, post an intro and stick around. We're all good folks here,. Welcome to CP!

Let me explain in plain English, it is considered asshatery to request a PM when we don't know you from Adam! Heed the advice given. Also read up by doing some search and you may get leads. Participate and contribute. BTW, welcome to CP!

Best,

Joe

As the brothers stated, post an intro and stick around. We're all good folks here,. Welcome to CP!

Thanks man. I will make and intro and build from there. It's tough to break the ice. I guess I slipped up to start off, but no biggie. I am here for thee love of the leaf. I appreciate you guys not bashing me to hard, lol.

Thanks man. I will make and intro and build from there. It's tough to break the ice. I guess I slipped up to start off, but no biggie. I am here for thee love of the leaf. I appreciate you guys not bashing me to hard, lol.

NP bud and welcome!