• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for advice.

Macion Grey

the Libertine
I'm new to smoking, and would like to know what is the best cigar in the world that I am guaranteed to enjoy and costs under $3.

Also, could someone PM me their favourite Cuban cigar supplier?

Is it true that Cuban cigars have weed in them? That would be sweet.

In this case, the last in the new world of low-cost cigars a week, I was guaranteed to enjoy listening to the guidance of smoke. Our favorite Cuban cigars, in order to provide a secret message to someone with potential? This is a real Cuban cigars, mine is.

Cubans cigars only have weed in them, no tobacco. After all, that is why they are banned in the United States.

Sir, I am Adewagaru Abende, A Director with the Natinoil Cubans Cigar Tobaccos Counnsel of Nigeria. I wish to most urgently please speak to you about a matter regarding the sum of $4,9093994,999 AU Dollors. Please contakt me at your most eareliest convenience.

Sir, I am Adewagaru Abende, A Director with the Natinoil Cubans Cigar Tobaccos Counnsel of Nigeria. I wish to most urgently please speak to you about a matter regarding the sum of $4,9093994,999 AU Dollors. Please contakt me at your most eareliest convenience.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one!

What do you need to complete the transaction?! I've got credit cards and bank accounts. Either will work for me. :thumbs:

In this case, the last in the new world of low-cost cigars a week, I was guaranteed to enjoy listening to the guidance of smoke. Our favorite Cuban cigars, in order to provide a secret message to someone with potential? This is a real Cuban cigars, mine is.

Tom, you feeling ok today? :laugh: