• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Info

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
I am wondering if there is a sight out there where I can plug in the name of my cigar and it will tell me the information on it. Fairly simple stuff such as wrapper, binder and filler origin, stregth, vitola. I'm trying to actually learn about each other the cigars I have smoked or are sitting in my tupperdor so that I can take notes on that particular blend of tobacco and be able to cross reference that information against other cigars to see if it would be worth trying this new cigar.

Right now I am just plugging each one into google and searching through thread after thread till I come across one that has the information I'm looking for. Again just wanted to know if there was one or two sites that might make this easier.

Thanks

Joe

I don't know of one, but if you start one I will subscribe to it.

I don't know of one, but if you start one I will subscribe to it.
I wish I was that smart. Best thing I got going is an excel spreadsheet that I am plugging the information into so I can go back and review it.

www.cigarcyclopedia.com is what you are looking for.....Go on the ''Cyclopedia of Cigars'' tab, and there you go!

www.cigarcyclopedia.com is what you are looking for.....Go on the ''Cyclopedia of Cigars'' tab, and there you go!

Nice looking site, can't wait to have time to look through it.

Nice looking site, can't wait to have time to look through it.

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you giannilibrizzi :thumbs: