• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for place to buy cigars in Phoenix

aeroswat

is there any place in Phoenix with enough room or close enough where i can park my truck if there is let me know
Thanks
Shawn

I dont know about Phoenix, but Im here in Yuma.. and have a huge parking lot where you can park a 747 if need be! :) come on down!

By far the best place is Churchills Fine Cigars on the North East corner of Camelback and 44th St. This has been my shop for three years and it is wonderful!!!

Joe

Churchills is great, but I'd also like to point out Tinder Box on Alma School Rd. in Mesa off highway 60. Great place to buy and have a smoke.

So drop a pm when you drive in Shawn and we can get a little mini herf going with any other locals here.
Robert :thumbs:

I like both Churchill best, but will go to Tinderbox every now and then.

As for the truck, I assume you are talking about a semi? Either place would be a pain, but Tinderbox on Alma School would be the easiest of the two.

jason

was in phoenix for the evening and most of day, sitting outside shreveport,la now, will be in Jacksonville Miss tomorrow, should be most of the morning since i plan on leaving early in the morn., been stuck in dallas since mon at terminal, dont know where ill be after that,

Sorry I missed your time frame, but if your ever in the area again there is a retail store for Cigar King in Scottsdale, may have been a little difficult to get your truck in but its a nice shop.