• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Some Closed Foot Cigars

El Titan de Bronze Myway is a closed foot. I haven’t ever smoked one but am currently debating picking some up after smoking the Red Velvet that was included in my monthly cigar club last week.

It would be easier to find a good wind resistant lighter, because it would. The $8 ticket excludes some mighty fine sticks, in my humble opinion, but, YOU need to be the happy camper. I also don't believe you can pull enough of that magical "foot" taste up to the head by the time it's lit, weather conditions taken into consideration. But you are young into sticks and it is a learning process. Just think you are missing out on some possible mind opening opportunities.

Brother Crew, found you another, Fuente Curly Head. Very decent, great price point. Hope you found others.

I may try those La Gloria Cubanas, though I have not been a fan of the LGCs I've had in the past. They never really fit my tastes. Thanks run 3

Last edited: