• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for some petite corona cigars

Caferacer

I've tried a few baccarat no. 1's and honestly I know bacarrat has a rep here but I like em :D Anyways I was wonder what other cigars I should ask about in a petite corona size next time I am in my local shop. Although there are times I like spending 45minutes with a cigar sometimes it's nice to have one of the small ones for like 20 minutes :)

Thanks!

If you can find them.
The Petite Tatuajes are smoking very good right now. And at about $3.50 a pop are a steal for how complex they are.
Trouble is actually finding them in stock anywhere. I am still waiting on a box I ordered from the local B&M.. :angry2:

Try one of the Rocky Patel Vintage or Sun Grown in that size. Some folks really like em, and others just don't see it, but for the price it's worth checking.

I keep a fiver of the CAO Brazilia Piranhas around for short car rides. Pretty darn good with a bit of oomph.

Nate

I've tried a few baccarat no. 1's and honestly I know bacarrat has a rep here but I like em :D Anyways I was wonder what other cigars I should ask about in a petite corona size next time I am in my local shop. Although there are times I like spending 45minutes with a cigar sometimes it's nice to have one of the small ones for like 20 minutes :)

Thanks!

These are some of my favorite NC pc's

CAO -Piranha *$3.50
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Flavor: Medium to Full
Wrapper: Brazil
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

Padron - Delicias *$3.00 ea.
Country of Origin: Honduras
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

La Aroma de Cuba -corona minor *$3.50 ea.
Country of Origin: Honduras
Wrapper: Cuban Seed Honduran
Binder: Honduran
Filler: Honduran, Nicaraguan

'Ol reliable :)
Arturo Fuente - petit corona natural/maduro *$3.00 ea.

Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon, USA/Connecticut
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican

and if you have a couple extra $$ in your budget...

Davidoff Millennium Series - petite corona *$8+ ea.
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Flavor: Full
Wrapper: Ecuadorian
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican

* = Approximate

I agree with a few of the posts already such as the padron and RP, but another really good quick smoke is the Ashton VSG tres mystique. It is a little stronger, but it has lots of good flavor. They are a little high at 8 bucks, but I would recommend giving them a shot.

Brandon

Well, now your in my wheel house.
I have always been partial to the petit corona/robusto size
as my goto smokes. Here are some of my faverites.

I am a Romeo Y Julieta guy
Credo deluxe #2
ISOM petit corona (Ihave abox of '98)
reserve maduro #4
RyJ are a nice smooth medium body.

Montecristo series V #4 (I love this smoke)
Medium bodied cammeroon wrapper
You can't go wrong with the CAO, Fuente, Bolivar or Ashton.

What can I say I love them all.

Wow! Thanks for the fast replies.

I think I could make my next trip entirely with petite coronas next time I go cigar shopping :p

EDIT: Apparently I can't spell go

Joya De Nicuragua Antano Machitio is an excellent little smoke also the Plasecia Tko!

I am also a fan of smaller cigars, the Padron Delicias are some of my favorites, but you may also want to check out the connie #9. They are just a little bigger, and they are cheap enough to toss halfway through.