• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for some pictures

prophetic_joe

Hey all, I've posted this on another site once but not much came up.

I'm a bit of the creative type and I've seen posters or such like this around. I want to make a picture composed of different images of many different female celebrities smoking cigars any help finding images would be greatly apreciated.

Also I'm wondering if anyone knows the type of cigars any mafia boss from films smokes i.e. Marlon Brando or Al Pacino in the godfather movies or Tony Soprano or any other boss you can think of. I want to make a picture with them too and hope to add a real cigar in kind of a shadow box deal with some bullets, (saw this in a shop in Maui thought it was cool).

Thanks Guys
Nate

I have a few, send me an email and I'll pass some on to you.

A few? Watch out AVB is about to blow out your mailbox.

Not really, I'm on dial-up out here in the sticks so even a few will take some time. :(

Shibumi said:
A few? Watch out AVB is about to blow out your mailbox.
[snapback]261744[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Not really, I'm on dial-up out here in the sticks so even a few will take some time. :(
[snapback]261765[/snapback]​

What's dial-up??? ??? ??? :D

Shibumi said:
AVB said:
Not really, I'm on dial-up out here in the sticks so even a few will take some time.  :(
[snapback]261765[/snapback]​

What's dial-up??? ??? ??? :D
[snapback]261767[/snapback]​

It's how he gets online with his new IBM PC-XT!

I'm still trying to figure out what a femal is. :sign:

BEEEEP!!

Lose 2 points for not following directions. I didn't say PM.

AVB said:
[snapback]261739[/snapback]​

AVB said:
BEEEEP!!

Lose 2 points for not following directions. I didn't say PM.

AVB said:
[snapback]261739[/snapback]​
[snapback]261956[/snapback]​

Ok followed directions this time. You need to give me a break though Iowans can't read afterall. :blush:

prophetic_joe said:
Also I'm wondering if anyone knows the type of cigars any mafia boss from films smokes i.e. Marlon Brando or Al Pacino in the godfather movies or Tony Soprano or any other boss you can think of. I want to make a picture with them too and hope to add a real cigar in kind of a shadow box deal with some bullets, (saw this in a shop in Maui thought it was cool).

Thanks Guys
Nate
[snapback]261722[/snapback]​

I believe The Sopranos is sponsored by CAO.

Thanks everyone it's got me going in the right direction. AVB you have any more you can e-mail, the ones you sent already were great. Take your time man no rush at all it will be awhile till I have my room together to put anything up anyway.

Thanks again.