• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for someone to help me with this stationary

beatnik

This was made by someone on another board so I take no credit in making this also it is a ink hog but it looks nice I will post a pic of it here:
image.jpg

along with a link to download it HERE in .DOC format full sized

What i am needing help with is inserting a CigarPass logo watermark in the white part in the center so it is a little more customized I tried to do it myself with the watermark from the forums but after I stretched it it looked terrible so I need help any help if you can do it just post it again (if possible in .doc format so it can be used as stationary. Thank you

This was made by someone on another board so I take no credit in making this also it is a ink hog but it looks nice I will post a pic of it here:
image.jpg

along with a link to download it HERE in .DOC format full sized

What i am needing help with is inserting a CigarPass logo watermark in the white part in the center so it is a little more customized I tried to do it myself with the watermark from the forums but after I stretched it it looked terrible so I need help any help if you can do it just post it again (if possible in .doc format so it can be used as stationary. Thank you

I'd PM Rod.

You can reduce the ink usage by grayscaling the image down to 60%-75%.

As for using the CP log I would definately advise you to dicsuss with Rod.

- Jason

Go to Format -> Background -> Printed Watermark and then choose the picture.