• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to Trade Out

slider9499

Hi

I am looking to trade out with anyone who has any MAXX cigars. The MAXX has been one of my fav sticks since I tried it several weeks ago and cannot get enough of them. I have some Partagas Spanish Rosado and Rocky Connecticut sticks that I am willing to trade out if anyone is interested?

If so, let me know

Pssssssssst...................just between you and me......................I think this is the wrong forum for this. You might get bonked on the head a couple times for it but don't sweat it. These guys are pussycats :whistling: REALLY!!!

Pssssssssst...................just between you and me......................I think this is the wrong forum for this. You might get bonked on the head a couple times for it but don't sweat it. These guys are pussycats :whistling: REALLY!!!

Really? figured since it a PASS forum that this would be cool. Where would you suggest this be posted? Thanks for the input

Look a little further down the thread title page and you will see the buy sell or trade threads. :thumbs:

Cool, thanks and sorry for the mix-up :blush:

Back