• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks liek we have about 847 members on here now,

Lumberg

Opus Lover
post regularly. Let's say check in at least every couple of days or so?

Oh I'll bet it's up around 70 if you count the newbies who just joined as active passers.

LB's probably closer than I am now that I think about it. There are quite a few people who check in but don't post like Dawn for example.

So, check in every couple of days or so, probably more like 50 but post every other day is lower.

Oh I'll bet it's up around 70 if you count the newbies who just joined as active passers.

You'd be surprised at the number of new people who don't stick around long at all.
"angelo" comes to mind.

The answer is 42.

Okay, never mind ryan's got it nailed :D

Close the thread lumby, we got the answer :D :D

I agree with CC. Probly only about 30 that post at least once every 48 hours but 50+ that check in that often. Lots of voyeurs :D

rknicker said:
The answer is 42.
I think we should start a list......and then we shall really see.

There are like 37 folks in the Padilla pass......

I know that wasnt even HALF IMO of the active passers...... at least there were quite a few folks that i know didnt get involved that I talk to all the time here.

Phil

Lots of voyeurs
falling.gif
@ LB!!

Bottom line is it's really hard to tell. Over the last few months, this place has been become much more active even than it was in August.

What about sedentary members like me that just sort of sit around and post but aren't all that active with their posting, no jumping jacks or anything??

As of 6:55 PM EST 19 December, 2003 there are 839 members who average less then 17 posts per day. That should help narrow it down :D

AVB said:
As of 6:55 PM EST 19 December, 2003 there are 839 members who average less then 17 posts per day. That should help narrow it down :D
:0 :lookup: :D

I can't believe there's 8 members that manage to average 17 or more posts per day!! They must REALLY know a lot!! Thats a lot of typing if nothing else.

gibu,
It's not that bad, there are only 842 members so that make 3 who type alot. :0

We lost five! The thread title says we have 847.

Who took out five of our brothers and what has been done with them!!!

gibu said:

Damn aliens!

lucasbuck said:
gibu said:

Damn aliens!
Maybe we should have a memorial herf in honor of our fallen comrades! :D