• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks Like I can't Shut UP

GilV

For those of you who complained that I post too much were is evidence. I am approaching my 1000th post.I've enjoyed this past year and the great friendships I''ve discovered here.Thanks Rod, thanks a million.:cool:

Post too much? Nah! Keep on posting - it gives me a moving target to aim for. I need the motivation. :)Activity is what keeps the board alive.Mack

Lookin' Great General! Thank YOU Gil for being such an active poster. Best Wishes,Rod :)

Don't stop Gil, I start to worry that something has happened to you when you don't post for a couple of days. :biggrin:

Post to much! Nahhh it just wouldn't be right if ya didn't post!:biggrin:
Don't stop now I hope this year is a doozy!:)

Mel.Good idea but I would not whant to start a site apart feom this one. Maybe we can have a section call Post This on this site.

Hey Gil.....SHADDUP!...Just kiddin Bro! You are my rock man (No, I don't want to take your beer). Looking forward to shakin hands and smoking some of the best with one of the best.

Being that you're one of the administrators of this board, wouldn't it make sense for you to have a lot of posts. Both to take care of business and just to keep things going along. JMHO.

Hey Gil. Since you've got over a thousand posts, does that mean you've spent over a thousnad days posting. I've noticed that if someone posts more than one message in a day, it only counts as one post.

wolfman,It doesn't work that way. For EVERY post you make, you will earn a new post. So if you have 50 posts to date, and today you post five messages, you'll now have a total of 55 post's. The total number of post's updates on every message you posted to the board. Rod