• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Blancos Sumatra Aging

OzPod

Back in February, I bought a few Los Blancos due to an event that they were here(Nice guys at least). Got a sampler pack with all 4 of their blends in them then bought a few of them to go along with it.

None of them werent bad except for the Sumatra, that was just a plain scare for me. Well being I had one left, I decided to let it age about 6 months and then smoke it.

Boy was I wrong, it somehow actually was worse this time around. It burned well, and even, but the taste was just horrific. It tasted like burning shoe, and smelled like burning grass.

I now smell like the burning grass, and cant get the taste of dirt manure and shoe out of my mouth, bleh

But as the guys in the chat helped me out, this is how I feel.

icon_despised_bigpuke.gif

Live and learn, Oz. This one sounds pretty nasty but I bet you will find some more nasty ones as you continue with cigars.

Oh I've had the nasty ones, I'm just sad that even aging couldnt help this one

It's a Los Blancos, what were you expecting? Those sumatras really suck out of the box! If you age a turd, it's still a turd in 6 months!

Wishful thinking on my part I suppose, complete failure also, haha