• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Loss of a Friend

I have had a Padron 1964 for about 7 years just setting in my humidor just waiting for the right time to smoke it. Early last week I was just considering lighting it up, but I knew I wanted it to be special. Friday at 4:59 I got news that I had lost a friend of 20 years. We put him to rest yesterday afternoon. After, we all went to share a drink to celebrate his life. I asked my wife to bring me a stick to enjoy, and by fate she grabbed the Padron. It was probably one of the most memorable smokes of my life. I can't count how many cigars I shared with my great friend, and it is hard to believe that I will never have the privilege to do it again.

I lost my father at a young age to suicide, and now my dear friend. Please, if anyone knows of someone struggling, don't hesitate to reach out. It happens when you least expect it. He was the best I had seen in years, and now he is gone in the blink of an eye.

Sorry to hear. Sounds like you had a memorable smoke to honor him. Padron cigars are good at that.

Tell me about it. I got my quarterly news letter from my prep school today. Two more of my friends have died. They're dropping like flies. Some younger some older. Who's next?

Doc

Tell me about it. I got my quarterly news letter from my prep school today. Two more of my friends have died. They're dropping like flies. Some younger some older. Who's next?

Doc
Sadly Hank the same is happening to me here in Derry and I graduated in '03 We have lost 5 this year to OD... This heroin shit has got to stop.

Paul

He was the first to pass from my class. Just happened to be one of my 2 best friends from high school. We all pulled together and were able to cover almost all of the funeral expenses.

Sadly Hank the same is happening to me here in Derry and I graduated in '03 We have lost 5 this year to OD... This heroin shit has got to stop.

Paul
It's not heroin. It's fentanyl and elephant tranquilizer. Dumb asses. Even the cure doesn't work for this shit.

Doc

Back