• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost Content

broblues

planning and plotting
Over the past couple of months, I have had my "about me" page deleted, and now my "My content" is empty. Is this a part of the process of getting the new face on CP?

I have the same issue with "My Content" so I'm assuming it is a side effect of the new CP.

Nope. The search engine stopped responding; I just rebooted it. I do not delete content.

As for your about me page, that's odd. I would have to go in and manually delete your data, which of course I wouldn't do.

I just checked my profile, other than adding 2 more years to my stated age and another dog and fish, everythings still there.

BTW, chicks with tig ole bitties are still one of my interests. ;)

There's nothing wrong with my profile...well...I should say that nothing in my profile has inexplicably changed.

Had a small server issue last night. I just started the search engine, everything should now be there.

Any chance we can "lose" grateful1, tomthirtysixtwocents, and The Lube King MoeClizack's content? :whistling:

Very funny, Kirk. Make a guy feel like the years he has invested in the place count for nothing. Very classy. Why don't you take a few minutes and try to imagine what this place would be like with out we pin cushions? No jaw-dropping links to bring levity to a drama thread, no Fire Cracker reviews and no.....um.....well, as a group you'd miss us.

Very funny, Kirk. Make a guy feel like the years he has invested in the place count for nothing. Very classy. Why don't you take a few minutes and try to imagine what this place would be like with out we pin cushions? No jaw-dropping links to bring levity to a drama thread, no Fire Cracker reviews and no.....um.....well, as a group you'd miss us.

You sound a little chafed, Clint? :0 I must have rubbed The Lube King the wrong way..

Jzaid PM'd me and warned me about you. Let's see if you're man enough to take on the both of us.