• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Louis Vuitton Humidor Trunk

Siglo-Man

Thought this was pretty classic. I'll keep it in mind for when I finally get around to taking my round the world trip.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Designer-Cigar-Humidor-Trunk-by-Creed_W0QQitemZ170405278852

I think $78k for a humi falls into the category of more $$$ than sense. ??? Then again, I'd have a great place to store my D&G coronas...

Derek

1000 stick travel humidor?! Jeez, that's a lot of travelling. At my rate of smoking, I'd have to be on the road for about 8 years.

Wow... I'm going to file that item in the category of "Excess". Oh well, I suppose someone might need it, and the $45000 asking price is a deal compared to the regular price.

1000 stick travel humidor?! Jeez, that's a lot of travelling. At my rate of smoking, I'd have to be on the road for about 8 years.

If you could afford a $78k humidor... You could probably afford to travel long enough to smoke them.

I fugure I can make one for FAR less. Including buying all the tools. :cool:

All I saw was "Free Shipping!" and I clicked the buy it now button....oops.

Guess I'll have to get some "I could have gone to college but my dad bought the Louis Vitton Traveldor and all I got was this damn t-shirt!!" shirts made up for the kids.

I fugure I can make one for FAR less. Including buying all the tools. :cool:

I don't doubt it.

It's a shame that having a simple little "LV" logo drives up the price exponentially. Just for the hell of it, my wife and I walked into the little area set aside for Louis Vuitton products in Holt Renfrew when we were on vacation in Vancouver. I saw a belt there... it was a nice leather belt with a good looking buckle. It was $560. Seriously?!! For a BELT. It's absurd.

I'll be putting this with my Gucci carry on and my Prada shoe bag. You know, if it ain't designer, it ain't coming in these doors! :sign:

Shit, that's more than I make in a year. I'll stick with my cooler.

All I saw was "Free Shipping!" and I clicked the buy it now button....oops.

Guess I'll have to get some "I could have gone to college but my dad bought the Louis Vitton Traveldor and all I got was this damn t-shirt!!" shirts made up for the kids.

LOL

WOW. I promise you that's nothing something you'll see on our site lol.

For that much money, I expect a little man inside rolling me my own cigars. And another person inside making me a cuban sandwich and a drink to go with it.

But hey, some people have "money to burn"! (get it? because that's what WE do! I'm so funny... lol)

I'd be more inclined to buy it if it was like TapOut humidor or something though lol.

Thought this was pretty classic. I'll keep it in mind for when I finally get around to taking my round the world trip.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Designer-Cigar-Humidor-Trunk-by-Creed_W0QQitemZ170405278852

Hey Siglo-Man, I think this is finally something fancy enough for you to pull off! :whistling:

For that much money, I expect a little man inside rolling me my own cigars. And another person inside making me a cuban sandwich and a drink to go with it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What if you did have that trunk and the airlines lost your luggage?!
Although..........if I had that kind of scrip, I'd probably be on my own plane too!

Consider me paranoid, but I keep my sticks in my carry on. I may lose my underwear and socks, but at least I can smoke a cigar and ponder my next decision
laugh.gif