• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Louisville, KY here I come...

CeeMmm

Hi all,

I'm going to be training for my new career as a Chuck-E-Cheese Game Technician in Louisville, KY, July 7-19th. I'd like to know some good B&M's and possibly herf if anyone that way wants to get together.

I'm also interested in craft breweries and local winemakers too if anyone has any suggestions.

CM

Edited to add: Also any leads on cheap golf courses would be helpful.

I'm not from Ky, but this is what I use to find shops when I'm traveling out of town. Just call some of the listed places and ask them about their selection and whatnot.

CLICK ME

BTW, We used to travel to KY about once a month to buy our cigarettes in High School. They were about half the price there as opposed to Illinois.

Edit to add I have only heard of one of those places on the above list, not sure what you will get...

Don't worry about winemakers in Kentucky. Worry about the Bourbon makers.

Good B&M's are the Liquor Barn on Westport Rd. and the one I frequent is J. Shepherd on Bardstown Rd.

Oxmoor Smoke Shoppe in the Oxmoor mall if you want to pay high prices but he has some HTF's if you are willing to be a victim...

I was just saying I do a search then call the places ahead of time to decide where I actually want to shop...Wasn't sure if we had any Louisville locals here...

If you have time go to Buffalo Trace in Frankfort (half hour drive) and do the tour.

I also x2 The Liquor Barn, but I wonder if the newer place is on Man O War. Find the newest location, because it has the largest humidor by far.