• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LSAT Prayers

stewa070

I'm studying for the LSAT (law school admission test) and it's giving me fits. I scored a 147 the first go round and I need at least a 160 to get into UA. For those of you who pray will you remember to say a little prayer for me. Any would be appreciated as I need all the help I can get. I take the test again Dec 6, and I need all your prayers. Thanks for making this site the type of place that I can feel comfortable asking for this support.

Thanks and God Bless

Clark

Clark -

I think I speak for everyone hear when I say we wish all the luck in the world with your test. Take a deep breath, relax and then hit the books.....

Good Luck Brother

GOOD LUCK BRO!!!

I'll post a prayer or two for ya!!!

NOW GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you're feeling. I took the LSATs last year... right after they decided to make it more difficult to curb admissions based on the huge increase in test takers. I took it twice. 163 and 165. Apparently, the 2nd time was just as tough as the first time. Nevertheless, good luck to you. I'll send you a study smoke. :thumbs:

consider a prayer prayed.

then all you can do is your best bro! :thumbs:

Good luck bro!!! I'll say one for you, but I am sure you got it handled!!!!! I am sure of it.................. :thumbs:

All you have to do is ask brother ;) Clark just keep hitting the books kid :D

We'll be there with you on the 6th .......... ;)

BenjieV :D

Good luck man, and remember, you can always hire someone to protest the last few points.

Good luck Clark. I remember taking my medical boards...the sweat was a pourin'!!! You'll do great with all the CPers behind you in thoughts and prayers.

Good luck bro! Use all the test taking skills you've learned throughout your life! You know about state learning right?

just remember this song:

When you want to to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to suck to it

okay, i'm done singing now.

ARGH,

I hate those things. I took the LSAT twice in the 1980's.

I took a prep course with a professor which was very good preparation so I did okay (83, old scoring system where 80 is middle so I think I scored in the 64 percentile).

Then I paid big bucks for one of those Kaplan courses, took the test again and got the same exact friggin score.

Good luck, those tests are an all-day ordeal. UGH, I don't think I'd ever want to do it again.

I took the LSAT in 1966 and did well enough to gain admission at several prestigious law schools. Vietnam grabbed me after I got my B.A. and when I returned from military service, was told I had to take the LSAT again. I picked up an M.A. while waiting for Law School to begin, and took the LSAT again. My score was appreciably lower the second time I took it. Consequently, I took a course to prepare one for the LSAT. I took the test one more time and performed well enough to gain entry at many law schools, but my score never approached my first exam, and the schools who had previously welcomed me with open arms, said I could apply for special consideration.

Apply at several schools. Some of the most successsful lawyers are graduates of smaller, lesser known schools.

Good luck and remember to answer the questions based on what you read in the test paragraphs, not the knowledge you bring to the test.