• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LTCN?

llwydtp

Tonight is Open That Bottle Night in wine world. People open bottles that they have been saving and resisting the urge perpetually believing that the occasion isn't quite special enough. Maybe we should mirror with a Light That Cigar Night. Anyone need an excuse to fire up a special stick?

Had Sig 6 from 08 tonight for no other reason than my book is in a great spot and the weather was great for a soak in the hot tub. My believe is to not wait for a reason just smoke them when you can.

thinde said:
Had Sig 6 from 08 tonight for no other reason than my book is in a great spot and the weather was great for a soak in the hot tub. My believe is to not wait for a reason just smoke them when you can.
Amen!

Cigars are for smoking, not hording. I smoke and drink my best first. It's a biblical thing.

Doc

Hillbilly Steaks said:
I've got a pardon millennium ready to go
Me too and it will be lit Friday to start my 30th birthday celebration.

Hillbilly Steaks said:

Erick!

What is up, my friend!!

I've still been lurking!

Damn, I was just wondering where you've been, after looking through the Bill Clinton thread.  How's the BBQ?

...another thread gets hijacked.

back on track here. Contrary to the general opinion thus far I rarely smoke my good stuff. Mainly because, as Doc said in and different post, I am hopelessly addicted to nicotine (Doc didn't say I was hopelessly addicted, he said no one should smoke crappy cigars unless they are hopelessly addicted to nicotine). So I hold the good sticks for evenings when my palette is fresh and the occasion is right.

...another thread gets hijacked.

back on track here. Contrary to the general opinion thus far I rarely smoke my good stuff. Mainly because, as Doc said in and different post, I am hopelessly addicted to nicotine (Doc didn't say I was hopelessly addicted, he said no one should smoke crappy cigars unless they are hopelessly addicted to nicotine). So I hold the good sticks for evenings when my palette is fresh and the occasion is right.

Lol my bad....

Tall Paul said:

Me too and it will be lit Friday to start my 30th birthday celebration.

Tall Paul - I am turining 30 this year too.  Not sure how I feel about it other than I know I have to celebrate good on this one!

Damn thread hijackers.  You should be ashamed of yourselves. 

domr said:

Damn thread hijackers.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Sorry should have read the whole post.

No worries, I'm pretty sure Brent was referring to myself, Erick, and Freebern......not to worry though, I think us three combined can take out Brent.  It may take all three though.

You three have a combined higher post total but Brent seems pretty forward. Not sure which side to choose!

domr said:
You three have a combined higher post total but Brent seems pretty forward. Not sure which side to choose!
Come on, he's admitting it will take 3 of them to take me out.   Freebern is too pretty to get involved, and Erick will likely be in a BBQ coma.   That leaves Wyatt, and he's too worn out from 10K training to win a humidor.   I got this.

Dammit....did I just threadjack again?  

Brickhouse said:

Erick!

You noticed that too, eh!?

Where's the dang jerky, turkey!

a413baba2f88361a8ef34b9deefd7b183ec8d6e975650f718a4cbd98f0885fee.jpg